This company has stolen my product picture from my website: www.kratomdivine.com, and listed it like it is their own. First of all- it is a trademarked product-and I am bringing legal action against them, and second- it is a proprietary blend which they DO NOT have the recipe to (no one knows it except my husband and I) so they are deceiving the public and giving them god knows what and calling it MY Sama Sama kratom.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE HUCKSTERS! You could be risking your life!
Wendi, Owner Kratom Divine
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Stealing my trademarked company name
- Reason of review:
- YOU STOLE MY TRADEMARKED NAME
- Preferred solution:
- Pay me $100,000 for damage you have done to my company reputation
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The last December 11 I saw an online advertising about a product that I wanted to prove because it said ( for only $4.06) ,you would send me a sample..."
- "This company is a scam. They will offer you this product for just the cost of the shipping as a "trial" and then 2 weeks later will automatically withdraw $64.99..."
- "I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."