This company has stolen my product picture from my website: www.kratomdivine.com, and listed it like it is their own. First of all- it is a trademarked product-and I am bringing legal action against them, and second- it is a proprietary blend which they DO NOT have the recipe to (no one knows it except my husband and I) so they are deceiving the public and giving them god knows what and calling it MY Sama Sama kratom.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE HUCKSTERS! You could be risking your life!
Wendi, Owner Kratom Divine
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Stealing my trademarked company name
- Reason of review:
- YOU STOLE MY TRADEMARKED NAME
- Preferred solution:
- Pay me $100,000 for damage you have done to my company reputation
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Erin. I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen. I was skeptic at first from reading..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "I am so unsatisfied with their communication. You got the right word "unethical". At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."