This company has stolen my product picture from my website: www.kratomdivine.com, and listed it like it is their own. First of all- it is a trademarked product-and I am bringing legal action against them, and second- it is a proprietary blend which they DO NOT have the recipe to (no one knows it except my husband and I) so they are deceiving the public and giving them god knows what and calling it MY Sama Sama kratom.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE HUCKSTERS! You could be risking your life!

Wendi, Owner Kratom Divine

This reviewer shared experience about "you stole my trademarked name" and wants this business to "pay me $100,000 for damage you have done to my company reputation" as the author lost $100000. This person is overall dissatisfied with LiveLeanToday and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about other product at LiveLeanToday was stealing my trademarked company name Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LiveLeanToday.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare LiveLeanToday to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with LiveLeanToday?

Comments

My suggestion:

Contact the States Attorney General, lodge the complaint and DEMAND retribution.

If the State doesn't nail them, contact the US AG's office.

What this company will likely do is simply pay their fine and change their name.

Sadly people like this BELONG in JAIL

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1111645

i hope you get your money girl.i posted a way longer reply to you a few days ago that mysteriously dissappeared.

the internet is a joke already.

If i became president Id blow every single satellite out the sky and tell each country to bill us.humanity is ***.